This policy describes how we collect and use data
Hausera collects personally identifiable information from you, which may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and information about your employer, business or industry. This information is collected and stored electronically when you submit it to us through the Site, such as when you create an account to utilize the Site, sign up for our email updates, or otherwise contact us. You may also provide payment information through the Site, which is processed by our third-party payment processors. The service providers who process payments on our behalf collect your payment information when you order and pay for our products through the Site.
Information Collected Automatically
In addition, information about your computer hardware and software is automatically collected by Hausera when you use the Site. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, geographic location, referring website addresses and other technical information such as protocol status and substatus, bytes sent and received, and server information. We may also collect information about how you interact with the Site. This information is used by Hausera for its business purposes, including for the operation and improvement of the Site, for technical troubleshooting, to maintain quality of the Site and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site.
Cookies and Other Information Collection Tools
What are cookies? A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website or use an online service. When you visit the website use the service again, the cookie allows that website or online service to recognize your browser or device. Cookies may store unique identifiers, user preferences and other information.
How do I control cookies? Web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Some web browsers provide settings that allow a user to reject cookies or to alert a user when a cookie is placed on the user’s computer, tablet or mobile device. Most mobile devices also offer settings to reject mobile device identifiers. Although users are not required to accept cookies or mobile device identifiers, blocking or rejecting them may prevent access to some features available through the Site.
How Information is Used
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to provide the Site to you and to improve the Site;
- to operate, improve, and personalize the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
- to provide you with information about products and services that we and other businesses may provide that we think may be of interest to you;
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Site;
- for research and analysis purposes;
- to create de-identified data and aggregate such de-identified data to create data sets that Hausera uses for research and analysis, to develop and improve our products and Site and to license or sell to third parties;
- to fulfil your requests, such as those related to ordering and payment; and
- to communicate with you.
Sharing of Information
- With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We share your personal information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site or assist us in providing functionality on the Site, provide data analysis and research Site, to send out email updates about the Site and our products and services, remove repetitive information from our user lists, and to process payments.
- With Our Business Partners. We share your information with other businesses with whom we have a relationship so that they can provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- For Legal Purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- Changes of Control. We may transfer information, including your personal information, in connection with a change of ownership or control by or of us or any affiliated entity (in each case whether in whole or in part).
Security Used & Retention of Personal Information
Hausera uses reasonable security measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Site and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of personal information, however, we will not be responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse of personal information that you provide through the Site that is stored by us, or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Hausera will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws or regulation.
Links to External Websites
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents who provide certain types of personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about certain types of personal information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. To obtain this information, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line and in the body of your message.
Do Not Track
Our Site does not currently take any action when it receives a Do Not Track request. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any person under the age of thirteen. No parts of our Site are directed to or designed to attract anyone under the age of thirteen.
Questions and Changes in Information
Notification of Changes